You may pay for service using these methods. Payments are not refundable.
We are limited from receiving some payments by OFAC sanctions and any restrictions our bank may impose.
NEW: Zelle -- Make one-time payments without revealing your account numbers (updated September 20, 2022)
- Send payments to email@example.com -- No billing account login required (after your contact information is updated)
- Requires an account at a participating US bank, or using the Zelle app with a Visa or Mastercard Debit card associated with a US bank account.
- To pay a specific invoice, specify the invoice number in the Memo. We may apply your payment to the oldest invoice first.
- Any amount that does not match an outstanding invoice may be left on the payer's prxy billing account as a credit.
Major credit cards (payment completed in your prxy billing account)
- American Express
- Must complete payment using your prxy billing account
- Write the invoice number on the memo line. We may apply your payment to the oldest invoice first.
- Must be in US$ drawn from a US bank.
- Allow up to two weeks for a check to be applied to your account.
Bank Wire Transfer (updated August 15, 2022)
- Please contact us to request wire transfer information.
- We charge a US$20 fee to receive wire transfers under US$1000 (if foreign currency is sent, we will deduct currency conversion fees from your payment of any amount). This will be deducted from the amount received, so you must add the amount if it was not included in your invoice.
- You must pay any fee for your bank, and any intermediate banks. If anything is deducted from our payment, we will only credit the amount we receive.