Configure iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch with iOS 7. Pictures are of iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone 5.
- Tap Settings app
- Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Under CALENDARS tap Add CalDAV Account
- Server: secure.prxy.com
- User Name: your full email address
- Password: your email password
- Description: The label for your account on your device, not seen by others
- Tap Next. You'll see Verifying. If you see any errors, check the information entered above and tap Next again.
- Turn on the desired services. We recommend leaving the default Calendars and Reminders on.
- Tap Save to finish.
- Now you are back on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen. Scroll down to the CALENDARS section.
- By default, events are kept on the device going back 2 weeks, and into the future. If you'd like more past appointments on your device, tap Sync and select the desired period. Tap Mail... at the top left to return to the prior screen.
- Tap Default Calendar and select your newly added calendar, so all new apointments are added to your calendar on the server. Tap Mail... at the top left to return to the prior screen.
Your calendar is now set up and ready to use!