If spam gets through the Spamblock filter to your inbox, you may wish to:
- forward the spam to: missed-spam@YOUR-DOMAIN
- If you are familiar with looking at the headers of messages, you'll find a header called "X-Antispam-Training-Spam:". You may paste the web link on that line in yor web browser to train the spam filter that the message was spam.
- Have spam training links added to the body of your messages by logging in to the spam filtering web page and clicking: Preferences -> Stream Settings, then scroll down to Bayes Settings and pick a setting for line S-2500 "Add links to messages to train Bayesian analyzer":
- Inline - adds training links to the end of the message
- Separate-Part - adds training links stored in a separate HTML part rather than placed in the original message text.
- Plain-Separate-Part - adds training links in a separate plain-text part (recommended for proper display in Outlook).