If you have the password stored for Apple Mail, Calendar, or Address Book, but do not know what it is, you may get it from your Apple Keychain.
- On your Mac, click on the desktop. It should say Finder at the top right.
- In the Go menu, select Utilities.
- Find the program Keychain Access and run it.
- Find your email account in the list. You may narrow it down using the search box at the top right.
- Double click the line for your email account to open it.
- Click the checkbox next to Show Password at the bottom left.
- Enter your Macintosh login. Now you will see your email password next to Show password.