- On your Mac, click on the desktop. It should say Finder at the top right.
- In the Go menu, select Utilities.
- Find the program Keychain Access and run it.
- Find your email account in the list. You may narrow it down using the search box at the top right.
- Double click the line for your email account to open it.
- Click the checkbox next to Show Password at the bottom left.
- Enter your Macintosh login. Now you will see your email password next to Show password.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Based on MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mail 9.3 (3124)1. Open menu Mail -> Add Account...2....
Based on macOS X 10.12 (Sierra)1. Open Apple Mail2. Select menu "Mail" -> "Add Account..."...
Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Macintosh is compatible with MacOS 10.5.8 or later. For detailed...